Thursday, October 9, 2008
I Hate Spiders! PART II
Ok, could I have anymore scary spider experiences. This morning in the shower at my mom's I climb in with my baby and I see one, so I watch it very closely as to make sure it doesn't get on me somehow. Well I manage to manuver away so that I can hold the baby and kill the spider with my dad's back scratcher. (haven't told him that part yet). Anyway I get all done and I call my mom in to help with the baby. She takes her and I start drying off my body. I get to my legs and there is a giant spider on my calf of my leg. I instantly scream throw down the towel and start trashing around violently. I see the spider on the floor of the shower and then it's gone so I come flying out of the shower and my mom is just sitting on the toilet holding the baby laughing at me. IT was not funny. Ok, it was pretty funny but not during those 20 seconds of complete terror. WHY ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nothing like a spider in the shower with you.
THANKS for the LAUGH . . . I needed that! I HATE those buggers!
Now for the girl who can do just about anything what is wrong with a BIG spider. I have finally conquered the spiders......I am now dealing with the rattlers. I have seen so many of those that it just is like dealing with a little pussy cat. All you need is a broom.......and a loud voice. It will scare those spiders off.
hdw
Someone call the paramedics because Tex and I are still laughing on the floor! You are so dang funny!
BOB
Post a Comment