1. Where did you first meet? At a Murder Sentencing
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 Months
3. How long have you been married? 16 Years last Friday
4. What does he do that surprises you? When He Changes a poopy diaper (oh yea it was because I was gone.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, sense of humor, and when he really thinks something is funny.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Just knowing he really loves me.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babes
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Cake, Cheese Cake, Candy, Mountain Dew
10. What is his favorite sport? He's not much of a sports nut
11. When and where was your first kiss? On my Friend Lynnette's back step.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Mill Wood, Go out on a date (boy that's been a while you know with a baby and all)
13. Do you have any children? 3 ,( 2 living 1 in heaven)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can make anyone laugh
15. How old is he? 38
16. Who said "I love you" first? I'm sure it was him
17. What is his favorite type of music? 80's rock
18. What do you admire most about him? He loves his family very much and is a very thoughtful person
19. Do you think he will read this? I'm sure since he walked in while I was typing this.
I Tag anyone who reads this blog!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment