Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Caterpillars





Well we've been collecting caterpillars and today we found the coolest one yet. It is the red one with yellow dots and a horn. Yesterday we picked up the other one and brought it home. Well I put them both in the same container as you can see and just as I took the picture the spiney caterpillar crawled over the red one and started biting it. They were totally beating each other up and I had to seperate them before something bad happened. It was crazy. Well we just wanted to show you these two that we've got now and the butterfly that hatched from the last set of black caterpillars we caught. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

So glad you called!! Love your work!! That's really incredible! Hope to see you soon!!

wyomingerica said...

Kelly, it is so go to find your sight. Oh my goodness your wood working is awesome. I live on the over side of Yellowstone. We drive through Ashton at least 4 times a year.